A daily glycolic acid treatment that applies like a toner and works like a peel, leaving you with smoother, clearer skin. With no other filler ingredients, what you see is what your skin gets—full 7.5% pure glycolic acid power.
- Anti-aging, fine lines, dullness
- Acne, blackheads, oiliness
- Uneven pigmentation & skin tone
Forget time-consuming and expensive heavy peels. This 7.5% pure glycolic acid toner is safe enough to use daily, yet strong enough to give you the same skin-perfecting results.
Glycolic acid dissolves the "glue" between cells to provide an effective, even exfoliation. This action also stimulates cell turnover to improve the appearance and texture of your skin.
Perfect for anti-aging concerns, dullness and acne-prone skins.
- Apply to dry skin. May be used after cleansing or in replace of your cleanser.
- Soak a cotton ball with the product and gently buff onto skin.
- Leave on for up to 1minute—your skin may only tolerate it for 5seconds in the beginning, this is fine! You can build up tolerance.
- Can be layered for extra effects: apply one layer, wait 20seconds then apply another.
- Rinse with cool water to neutralize the acid.
- Apply following treatments and moisturizer.
- Best used in the evening. Use sunscreen during the day.
Can I use this everyday?
- Yes! You may find daily use is too drying in the beginning but your skin should get used to glycolic acid. If not, it is perfectly fine to use two or three times a week. You are in control!
Can I use this as a spot treatment?
- Absolutely! You can choose to apply to only clogged, oily, or pigmented areas.
Can I use this with retinol?
- Glycolic acid and retinol are two of the best ingredients for great skin. You can use both, but it is recommended to start with one. For example, use glycolic acid for two weeks then introduce retinol.
This product stings, is that normal?
- Yes slight stinging is normal—but not necessary (its still working if you don't feel it). The sting should subside within a few seconds, if not, rinse immediately.
My skin is peeling and flaking, will this go away?
- Yes, this is normal (but not necessary). This should subside in around two weeks of consistent use as your skin gets used to glycolic acid. If the peeling is too much, reduce your application to every second or third night.
We know skin care is a difficult thing to get right and want you to try this product with confidence. If you're not fully satisfied with your product simply return it to us within 30days for a full refund of your purchase price. Details here